Player Experience Interactions Specialist (Bilingual Italian & English)
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
EMEA Ubisoft CRC
Here at the Consumer Relationship Centre, we have one thing in mind, MAKE BETTER GAMING HAPPEN!
Our aim is to provide exceptional player support, engaging on a level that helps build trust and love towards our wide range of brands and worlds. For our mission, we engage with our players on a multitude of platforms, such as our live chat and email channels, social media channels on Facebook and Twitter, as well as interacting on Discord and Reddit too.
Our mission is to enrich our players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences, engaging with our players as players ourselves, providing a support experience like no other. We want our communities to thrive and provide excellence to our players.
In Player Support, we aim to deliver truly exceptional support to our players through a shared commitment of passion, consideration, collaboration & innovation. We want to enable our worlds to thrive through exceptional support and engaging player experiences.
To enable this greater goal, we have three clear missions:
- Reputation - Protecting and growing the reputation of Ubisoft, our brands and products, through third party review channels and internal escalations
- Mitigation - Proactively informing players by reaching out to them. Use educational strategies to reduce incoming volumes on our public channels
- Engagement - Engage with players on public forums like Ubisoft Discussions, Reddit, Steam and Discord to drive positive discussion between player support and out players
What will you do?
Successful candidates will be joining our multilingual Player Support teams to ensure that we achieve our goals by:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our players by troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Taking personal ownership and providing an exceptional player experience as measured through CSAT and internal SLAs.
- Supporting new projects and the wider business as and when required
Skills and Expertise
- Fluent Italian & English language skills spoken and written
- User-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Keen user of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Discord
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to provide an excellent customer experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Deep knowledge of in-country gaming community and culture
Nice to Have Skills
- Passionate gamer
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Quick thinker – work proactively
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- We know the world of work has changed, so we have a great hybrid working scheme that allows our team members to work from our Newcastle office surrounded by an amazing team and also spend some days remote work from home.
- Ongoing training and career progression paths through our learning academies
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous multi ownership shares scheme
- In addition to your salary and performance bonus, we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Be Active allowance for activities including gym membership, sports classes and National Trust plan
- Family-Friendly Policies including enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave, PET-ernity leave, Fertility and Adoption Policies
- Quarterly team building days, launch events and celebration parties!
- Entertainment area with consoles, books, pool table and darts!
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Important Information to consider before submitting your application:
Successful candidates must be fluent in English & Italian
The job is a 12-month Fixed-term role (potential to secure a permanent contract based on performance.)
This role requires candidates to work from the office min. 2 days per week, so living within a commutable distance of Newcastle-upon-Tyne is essential.
We are able to offer successful candidates a Skilled Worker Visa to work in the UK plus relocation support.
This role is 40 hours per week operating between 8am and 10pm - shift patterns include weekend working