Player Experience Interactions Specialist
Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
We work in an ever-evolving and competitive business and need to provide consumer support which engages and amazes our customers who are more connected to us than ever before. The Consumer Relationship Centre provides our consumers with an awesome experience at every point of contact. This multilingual Center manages interactions with consumers through a range of communication channels including community management, telephone, email and chat. Working in close collaboration with the wider business, the CRC is a key driver to help us fulfill our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
Passionate about the player experience you’ll have a strong technical aptitude and be solution-focused.
The Player Experience Interactions Specialist troubleshoots and resolves all player interactions in the specified native language; using webmail, live chat, forums and social media.
Acting with autonomy and creativity Player Experience Interactions Specialists ensure every player contact is a positive experience and strengthens the Ubisoft relationship with its players.
The Player Experience Interactions Specialist consistently looks for opportunities to improve the player experience by sharing player feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our players by troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Take personal ownership and provide an exceptional player experience as measured through CSAT and internal SLAs.
- Support new projects and the wider business as and when required
Skills and Expertise
- Fluent in English language skills spoken and written
- User-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment.
- Adept with all social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- An active gamer
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to provide an excellent customer experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Deep knowledge of in-country gaming community and culture
Nice to Have Skills
- Technical or bachelor’s degree in a field related to design or computer science
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Good spelling and grammar
- Quick thinker – work proactively
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee and even hipster milk products
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
The job will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.