Player Experience Interaction Specialist (Bilingual German & English)
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
We work in an ever-evolving and competitive business and need to provide consumer support which engages and amazes our customers who are more connected to us than ever before. The Consumer Relationship Centre provides our consumers with an awesome experience at every point of contact. This multilingual Center manages interactions with consumers through a range of communication channels including community management, email and chat. Working in close collaboration with the wider business, the CRC is a key driver to help us fulfil our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
Passionate about the player experience you’ll have a strong technical aptitude and be solution-focused.
The Player Experience Interactions Specialist troubleshoots and resolves all player interactions in the specified native language; using webmail, live chat, forums and social media.
Acting with autonomy and creativity Player Experience Interactions Specialists ensure every player contact is a positive experience and strengthens the Ubisoft relationship with its players.
The Player Experience Interactions Specialist consistently looks for opportunities to improve the player experience by sharing player feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our players by troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Take personal ownership and provide an exceptional player experience as measured through CSAT and internal SLAs.
- Support new projects and the wider business as and when required
Skills and Expertise
- Fluent German & English language skills spoken and written
- User-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment.
- Adept with all social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- An active gamer
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to provide an excellent customer experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Deep knowledge of in-country gaming community and culture
Nice to Have Skills
- Technical or bachelor’s degree in a field related to design or computer science
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Good spelling and grammar
- Quick thinker – work proactively
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- We know the world of work has changed, so we have a great hybrid working scheme that allows our team members to work from our Newcastle office surrounded by an amazing team and also spend some days remote work from home.
- Ongoing training and career progression paths through our learning academies
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous multi ownership shares scheme
- In addition to your salary and performance bonus, we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Be Active allowance for activities including gym membership, sports classes and National Trust plan
- Family-Friendly Policies including enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave, PET-ernity leave, Fertility, and Adoption policies.
- Quarterly team building days, launch events and celebration parties!
- Entertainment area with consoles, books, pool table and darts!
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Important Information to consider before submitting your application:
Successful candidates must be fluent in BOTH German and English as this role requires player support in both languages as a minimum
The job is a 12-month Fixed-term role (potential to secure a permanent contract based on performance.)
This role requires candidates to work from the office min. 2 days per week, so living within a commutable distance of Newcastle-upon-Tyne is essential.
We are able to offer successful candidates a Skilled Worker Visa to work in the UK plus relocation support.
This role is 40 hours per week operating between 8am and 8pm - shift patterns include weekend working.