At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft IT is an international and global team that works together to bring value to our teams, players and partners.
Within Ubisoft IT, you’d be joiningThe Enterprise Business Services (EBS) who is looking for their next team member, an experience PHP Developer. This team is responsible for developing the company’s E-Commerce ecosystem through building new features and integrating new services such as Payment Service Providers, Order and Tax Management to our Uplay+ portal.
As a developer within EBS’ team, you will participate in the planning and development process for software projects used by multiple teams at the same time.
This will involve: coordinating and planning with multiple stakeholders, analyzing the needs both individually and with other contributors, planning the future roadmaps, and participating in the development process from analysis through design and its final implementation and release process.
What you’ll do:
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structure;
- Employ a straightforward development process aiming at reusable and maintainable solutions that will continuously enhance the platform’s quality;
- Communicate progress against tasks, status, issues, risk and dependencies;
- Provide feedback in order to improve the system and its integrations in order to meet customers’ and stakeholders’ needs;
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
- Support the functionality of developed applications in all environments through interaction with Ops teams and/or set up of continuous integration and deployment tools.
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years’ experience in PHP with Symfony or similar frameworks;
- 1 year in architecture design;
- Extensive knowledge on developing and consuming web services(REST APIs,SOAP)
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Agile development knowledge
- Good command of relational database technologies;
- Good knowledge on AWS stack;
- Good communication in English & French;
- Suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions;
- Organization skills;
- Be confident in taking decisions;
- Influence capacity.
The office are located at 405 Ogilvy, in front of Parc's metro station.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.