Overseas Publishing Director
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
What you will do:
Overseeing the Global Publishing strategy and team management
Strategy and Planning
- Define Overall Global publishing strategy and implementation across multiple game products, including Product Planning, Marketing, Product Management and Live Ops, 3rd Party Production, Partnerships, Analytics…
Team and Process
- Establish Global publishing teams, process, structures to achieve the project targets and goals.
- Build a strong Publishing and Live Ops team, manage the team on a daily basis, challenge results, provide your team with support, best practices and solutions.
Communication & Collaboration
- Source and Onboard new Partners, establish and maintain trustful and efficient relationship with the most talented developers in China
- Develop and maintain the relations between the Development teams, the Live Ops teams, and all Ubisoft internal teams, ensure efficient and collaborative coordination with all the Ubisoft teams.
- Provide top management with clear insight, reports and projections of the publishing and business dev activity.
- Keep update with mobile gaming business new trends, methods, and partners.
What you should have:
- 10+ years of working experience in game industry
- Familiar with mobile publishing and operation, and has proven work experience on successful global mobile games publishing
- Deep understanding of overseas market and user behaviors
- Excellent in business communication and collaboration both internally and externally
- Fluent oral and written English
- Strong leadership skill
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!