Open Network Architect (M/F)
The position is to be filled in Paris, in the IT department of Ubisoft, and more particularly within the "Infrastructure Solutions" team whose objective is to design and deploy the technical solutions supporting the activity of Ubisoft employees around the world.
This team is made up of project managers, developers and technical architects covering several technological areas (network, security, storage, virtualization, system).
Within this team you will be part of the network cluster composed of two architects, a project manager and a developer, whose objective is to improve our network infrastructure.
As an Open Network Architect, you will have a key role in instilling open source into our network infrastructures to create solutions that are easily adaptable to Ubisoft's IT needs.
As such, your assignments will be to:
- Ensure technological intelligence and define the technological vision, especially by creating a roadmap;
- Design, test and document technical solutions tailored to project ambitions and expectations;
- Promote automation and orchestration of solutions within the department;
- Get the technical community accustomed to open source solutions and accompany the development of the operational teams.
The current technical environment you will have to work in is:
- Linux (CentOS) and Windows Server Environments;
- LAN/WLAN/WAN Cisco Network Ecosystem;
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure;
- Open-Source Security Solutions;
- Automation (microservices, API, Python) and orchestration (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Computer engineering degree or any other equivalent training or experience;
- Notable experience as a technical leader in a complex environment.
- Understanding and securing corporate networks;
- Proficiency in Linux;
- Experience in implementing open-source projects in business;
- Experience in automation and orchestration;
- Leadership in a technical community;
- Ability to communicate effectively with any type of audience.
At Ubisoft, we write the future of entertainment. As one of the major companies in the video game industry, we are investing in new areas and territories to stay ahead of the curve and reach ever-increasing audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructure to meet the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for people who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions... will have an impact on the work or gaming experience of thousands of people around the world. Daily, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, in the interest of quality and service to live up to our ambitions.