Online Programmer (Ubisoft Connect)
Ubisoft Montreal is looking for an Online Programmer to join the Ubisoft Club!
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Being an Online Programmer in the Ubisoft Club
The Ubisoft Club is hiring a web-services engineer interested in creating optimized and scalable backend solutions driving engaging web experiences for mobile and console. More specifically, the Ubisoft Club is looking for a talented developer that, within a versatile team of engineers, artists, designers and test-specialists, would take an active role in creating and evolving the Ubisoft Club’s features and backend.
What it takes to make it
- A Bachelor’s university degree in computer science or engineering;
- A minimum of 5 year's experience as a RESTful API backend developer (.NET);
- Excellent problem-solving capacities;
- Experience with high-load back-end development - 10K cps;
- Solid experience with load testing;
- Expertise in database and web-service optimizations;
- Excellent capacity in database modeling;
- Detail-oriented in the context of unit and integration tests;
- Able to proactively express ideas in person and in writing - English and French;
- Structured and iterative methodology;
- Autonomy in the organization of the work;
- Good ability to understand needs;
- Comfortable in an environment where teamwork is essential.
- RESTful services
- Micro services
- Client / Server architecture
- Event driven architecture
- .NET Core
- Docker Swarm
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Open Stack
- Elastic Search
- Visual Studio 2017
Really nice to have :
- Front-end development consuming RESTful services