Online Programmer C++ - Harbour
As an Online Programmer within Ubi MTL’s Harbour team, you’ll enable communication between our global services by participating in the development of a C ++ SDK that’s integrated into all AAA Ubisoft games and supports home consoles, PCs, and mobile platforms.
What you’ll do
Using SCRUM methodology, you will
- Design, develop, and test simple and comprehensive APIs that enable games to communicate with our global services.
- Collaborate with other Harbour teams working on global services.
- Guide game development teams throughout SDK integration.
- Maintain and optimize SDK performance.
- Support operations teams in deploying and debugging Harbour services.
- Stay up to date on technological advancements to continuously improve our efforts.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of object-oriented and C ++ programming languages & standard template libraries *
- Solid analytical capabilities and synthesis skills
- A highly collaborative spirit & results-oriented focus
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility
- Knowledge of online or web development an asset
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Karin. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
As Ubisoft’s online platform developer, Harbour helps bring high-quality connected experiences to millions of players worldwide. Working alongside production teams, we leverage state-of-the-art solutions to enable value-filled features in all our online games – throughout their development and while they’re live. With a view of Ubisoft’s entire digital ecosystem and a long-term approach to online gaming, we focus on finding the right solution for the right purpose. And if the solution we need doesn’t exist yet? That’s just an opportunity for us to create it.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.