Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
You will be working as FullStack Developer, focusing on creating complex web application for internal use within the Communication & Collaboration area!
- Design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide
- Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment)
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used.
- With the help of senior colleagues you will gradually get involved in major projects and develop your expertise in technical analysis and design, estimation, development and testing
- Deep understanding of WebAPIs, .Net Framework 4.5+, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC C#, Entity Framework;
- Good knowledge of Angular framework
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Node.js — nice to have
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.