Media Production Specialist
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
Being the Media Production Specialist at Ubisoft Chengdu, you are the key person to promote Chengdu studio as the best place to work for through creativity in video and image production.
You will work closely with the Communications Manager and peers to create both video and image content for various branding occasions (such as project update, studio meetings, livestreaming meeting) in various platforms (such as Intranet, Weibo, Wechat, Bilibili, YouTube, etc.). You are also responsible for designing media production pipeline and strategy to strengthen the image of Ubisoft Chengdu as a reliable partner and an irresistible workplace to internal and external communities.
A successful Media Production Specialist has excellent knowledge and skills in media production. We expect you to produce media in variety of formats, conduct quality control and make recommendations of equipments to perform given tasks.
What you will do
- You will work closely with Communications Manager to define and develop a roadmap for media production across various channels.
- You will work with different projects and create compelling videos/images for various needs: project update, studio meetings, livestreaming meeting, social media, Bilibili, YouTube, etc.
- You will propose new ideas to promote Ubisoft China/Chengdu studio both internally and externally.
- You collaborate with professional video/photo agencies to produce high-quality digital assets.
- You oversee the media production to guarantee the quality and compliance of the video/image assets.
- You will mentor and work with your team member to constantly improve the production quality and creativity.
- You communicate with internal and external stakeholders including Marketing Communications, project teams, video studios to ensure assets we have created meet expectation.
- Your managers know that they can entrust you with projects independently, you are proactive and able to manage several subjects at the same time.
- You are comfortable in an agile environment, where roadmaps can evolve according to news, stakeholders, studio projects.
- You have an eye for good art.
- You are the know-it-all in your field, with 3-5 years working experience in videography (familiar with post-production Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, etc.) and photography (operating mirrorless cameras, lights, and relevant accessories) field.
- You are a team player, always communicate and provide support to internal stakeholders on video or image related topics.
- You have good command of English, feel comfortable with using English as working language.