Marketing Artist – Just Dance
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit our website.
Ubisoft Shanghai is looking for a Marketing Artist to join the Brand team. With 135 million players, Just Dance is the best-selling music video game in the worldwide and is releasing a new title exclusively for China this winter.
As a Marketing artist, you will be in charge of creating high-quality Marketing assets for the game post-launch communications from conception to production. You will be part of the Marketing team and work closely with the game development team.
The ideal candidate is a versatile artist, comfortable with manipulating already-created assets to create polished compositions and with working in a collaborative environment.
What you will do:
- Come up with ideas and present concepts and mockups in response to marketing teams’ briefs
- Be responsible for the Art Direction of the Just Dance Brand (adapting the game Art Direction) and ensure that the brand is represented in a consistent manner in all assets
- Create a wide range of 2D digital assets for our game communications: compositions, posters, social media posts, web graphics, etc.
- Occasionally help the video team by creating graphic elements or simple motion design
- Adapt assets to different formats: web, social media, print, etc
What you should be equipped with:
- Proven experiences in graphic design, working as a communication/marketing / advertising artist in agency or a company’s marketing/advertising department
- Experience working with brand guidelines and manipulating pre-existing assets
- Highly Creative with an eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Self-organized, able to work on multiple requests at the same time and comfortable with an iterative design process including several rounds of feedbacks
- Mastery of 2D artist soft – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good English communication skills – Oral (advanced English is a plus)
- Exp in music or entertainment industry a plus
- Prior experience with the game industry or in ad agency background
- Basic Knowledge and skills of video editing with After Effects and Adobe Premiere, is a plus
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!