(Closed) Manager, Content
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Imagine the future of gaming with us. Join us and create the unknown.
As a member of the Ubisoft News team, the Manager, Content implements editorial strategies and programs for Ubisoft’s high profile video game titles under the guidance of the Editorial Director. We are looking for a fantastic writer and strategic thinker to create content, as well manage and assign resources based on priorities. The Manager, Content is also responsible for coordinating content requests from Ubisoft's communications team at HQ in Paris, France, Ubisoft News counterparts in other regions, and other teams as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify, develop and implement content opportunities across channels; providing timely and informative reporting
- Develop and oversee editorial calendar and content workflow from creation to execution
- Research, write and develop editorial content and video scripts for Ubisoft branded media content
- Act as an advocate team member, leading by example to promote a positive environment for other team members while fostering their professional development
- Interface with executive management as needed and coordinate strategic efforts with both local and international teams
- Occasionally appear on camera to conduct interviews or host segments for video programming
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- A bachelor’s degree in a related communications discipline
- 6+ years of editorial or content management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience as a managing editor or other content management role
- Experience with and knowledge of social media and video platforms
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games