Local IT Event Coordinator
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
The Local IT Event Coordinator, based in San Francisco provides internal IT production coordination and technical services to Ubisoft NCSA and all its subsidiaries. Reporting to the IT Manager- Local IT Events, this role will be responsible for the logistics and maintenance of technology pools throughout North and South America, the deployment of new integrations in the NCSA region, and the development of additional solutions for ever more demanding industry requirements.
This role will be a main point of contact for IT, Facilities, Marketing, and other associates collaborating on the production of assigned events. A high degree of professionalism is expected in service of external customers such as Journalists, Influencers, and cultural icons, while technical aptitude will be constantly tried and tested. As such, strong documentation and communication skills are also highly desirable.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Event Coordination and Live production
- PC inventory Management
- Event preparation, equipment coordination
- Travel Required
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3-5 years of experience in event production
- Good oral and written communication
- Current and cohesive technical skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Remote windows administration
- Video and audio capture
- Organization and cross-functional skills
- Fluent in Remote Windows Administration
- Ability to adapt to fast pace environment
- Flexible, self-motivated, energetic, and uses time productively and efficiently
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters