Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing studio in San Francisco.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
What you'll do
As a Live Producer at Ubi San Francisco, you will manage the live operations team acting as point of contact and coordinator for all teams involved with the live game. Your responsibilities cover a wide array of different areas, including live development, player retention and acquisition, customer support, analytics, online infrastructure, digital sales and live P&L. You will work closely with producers and directors on the development team to prioritize and plan post launch development, bringing knowledge of game data, operational solutions, community sentiment, ongoing issues and digital business to the table.
- Managing and growing a healthy live operation team of operational managers and live developers
- Guide and mentor your team, providing them with clear planning, processes and goals, as well as seeing to their wellbeing and personal evolution
- Creating and evolving a strategy for Acquisition, Retention and Monetization of the live game, including release schedules, In-game events, live testing, anti-cheat, retention features, acquisition tools and more
- In the critical days and weeks after each new release, triage incoming issues and coordinate live teams to ensure quick resolutions to critical player facing issues
- Working closely with the on-site infrastructure team and global internal IT to ensure a cost effective hosting solution with high uptime
- Working closely with global live brand and business teams, optimize the business performance of the live game
- Working in close relation with the on-site analytics team to prepare them for your project needs and make sure you and the dev team have the data you need to make the right, player centric decision
- Ensuring your team follows up on issues reported by customer support frontline, and provides information and updates to frontline teams on ongoing issues
What you'll bring
- You excel at your craft as a producer, you have made yourself a good reputation by working hard and getting things done
- You have a high sense of responsibility. Working in a result oriented way, you analyse the challenges and risks you have ahead and creating solutions and mitigations to overcome them
- You are resourceful and insightful, you quickly grasp technical problems and utilizing your knowledge and versatility you quickly generate solutions and make decisions to keep things moving forward
- You have the ability to keep multiple threads of information and communication in mind at the same time
- While you may not need a technical background, you are able to have technical conversations and relay that information in an easy to understand way.
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- Real passion for games, with strong knowledge and awareness of current successful live games
- You have extensive experience in live game operations, preferably having been part of the launch of an online AAA product with high post launch ambitions.
- You understand the importance of game data and have the ability to combine your deep knowledge of games with actual game data to make player centric decisions
- You are creative, dedicated and have a strong passion for games. You are up to date on the latest and best live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing in order to evolve and improve yourself and the game
What you'll get
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after five years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status and will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines