Live Game Designer
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
- The Game Designer Live’s goal is to create, follow the production and implement systems that will be used to animate the game following the launches;
- Contribute to create event systems and post-launch activities in order to offer new activities to the community as soon as the game is launched;
- Design, prototype, integrate and balance the economic systems and rewards to motivate the players on the long-term perspective, and to drive them to invest in our game economy;
- Collaborate with the Game Designers on the game progression and their impacts on the post-launch experience in order to maximize the players’ satisfaction, engage them in a uniquely addictive way and allow monetization perspectives;
- Collaborate with the Live team in order to plan and define the activities and post-launch events contents;
- Define the different models of additional free and paid contents;
- Manage the post-launch economy of the game and pricing of virtual goods;
- Based on data analysis, lead new initiatives for monetization and players’ reward.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Good exposure in online multiplayer project and/or experience in post-launch animation of a game;
- Recommended to have some experience on a paid console and PC game, AAA style;
- Understanding of game balance, including statistics, virtual goods, economic and user motivations;
- Understanding of UI design and flow; proven ability to deliver intuitive UI experiences;
- As a player, you are used to work or know the best performing Online and Live, PC and consoles games currently;
- Some knowledge of e-commerce systems, pricing strategies;
- You have good analytic skills including hands-on experience in your career background;
- You are a good communicator (oral and written) with collaboration skills.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits on our website.
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.