Lighting Artist, Junior
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
- Support world team to deliver lighting for locations and in game dialogue scenes in line with art direction.
- Collaborate with other departments to discuss and understand game intentions and vision.
- Perform artistic research (find written descriptions and visual references).
- Find balance between art and technical constraints.
- Debugging lighting issues.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Fresh Grads welcome
- Please include your portfolio link in your resume
- Some production experience is a plus
- Proficient in basics of 3D lighting & theory.
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals: mood, colour theory, atmosphere, composition etc.
- Working knowledge of at least one 3D software.
- Be able to work and problem solve within technical constraints.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good level of English proficiency.
- Organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and not shy to ask questions
- Receptive to feedback.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.