Junior Level Artist
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
- Support leads and team in creating immersive and awe-inspiring worlds that supports game design, logic, narrative and gameplay;
- Deliver specific tasks for a specific map, content or location and other world art tasks, including iterations and bug fixes;
- Work with lead and peers to deliver the best possible quality within the technical constraints;
- Collaborate well with other teams. Maintain healthy and holistic relationships and encourage positive, productive and solid communication within peers and teams.
- Good organization skills, with an eye for details
- Ability to take critic and change
- Great team player with good initiative
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!