Junior Gameplay Programmer
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services worldwide. More than 18,000 talents with a wide range of expertise are committed to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences.
Established in 2006, Ubisoft Sofia has grown to a world-class AAA game dev studio. Throughout the years, the studio has released more than 18 titles, ranging from small casual to big open-world games, and covering a wide range of platforms & technologies. Ubisoft Sofia has brought expertise and creativity into brands such as Tom Clancy’s®, Prince of Persia®, and is a key contributor to the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. With more than 250 talented professionals, the studio is currently working on several big Ubisoft's titles.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Our worlds are infinite. Choose your path and create the unknown.
- Join us in building the next great AAA title and see your code run on millions of devices across the world as we create a world for players to enjoy.
- As a Junior Gameplay Programmer, you will develop gameplay elements, which facilitate the playability of the game and complex gameplay mechanisms.
Your daily adventure
DEVELOP GAME FEATURES
Design enemy AI, implement player skills and develop a myriad of other game features under the guidance of our game design team.
MIX CODE, ART AND MATH
Bring characters and environment to life from 3D models and animations to interactive, enjoyable gameplay ingredients.
Assert your code is well tested, follows requirements and debug any unexpected issues.
- Good insight of C++, object-oriented development
- Good insight of the software development environment and associated tools (i.e. Visual Studio, Source Control, etc.)
- Basic understanding of templates & design patterns and anti-patterns
- Basic understanding of Linear Algebra and Geometry
- Collaborate effectively with other teams
- Good level of English
- Prior experience in Programming
- Theoretical understanding of game engine architecture
- GitHub (or similar) account with home-made projects (games or not)
- Multicultural & friendly working environment
- Working with the best professionals in the games industry on AAA video games
- Flexible working hours & additional days off
- Private medical health & dental care
- Learning & knowledge sharing programs
- International trainings & conferences
- Top location next to Borisova Garden Park
- Public transport card & food vouchers
- Gifts for special occasions
- Free games & game dev merchandise
- Memorable parties & teambuilding events
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send us a copy of your updated CV in English.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.