Junior Brand Manager
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin's Creed, Tom Clancy's RainbowSix, Rabbids, Rayman, Watch Dogs, Far Cry, The Crew, Just Dance and more. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans. To learn more, please visit our website.
This role is responsible for managing, developing and executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns for key retail and digital products in a defined portfolio.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person for a challenging and rewarding position in our dynamic marketing team. This role offers a great opportunity to be part of a company at the forefront of the interactive entertainment world.
- BA degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing and Communication
- 2 years + experience working in interactive entertainment, digital/social media, community/content management, and/or online gaming.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills for both in English and Korean (French is plus)
- Ability to analyze game metrics, interpret data, and provide recommendations, based on qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Passion for gaming and engaging with communities Highly organized
- Basic technical skills, such as HTML, Photoshop, knowledge of back-office tools for Web and/or Social Media.
- Consumer acquisition & retention marketing experience
- Community & owned-media management experience
- Korean localization experience for global contents
- Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders at the same time, is a plus.
- Event, and/or tournament planning, management, and budget experience
- Able to interface effectively with a variety of people, including casual gamers, professional gamers, spectators, and business professionals
- Ability to travel, including international travel