(Closed) Junior Accountant
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit our website.
- PO payment (PO & PR collection, notify goods receive, finish the payment);
- Other payment (rental, telecom, online payment, custom tax, etc);
- Bank payment process by online bank, check & remittance;
- Deposit process with oversea remittance, oversea income declaration, and currency exchange etc;
- Company credit card manage and payment process;
- Cash advance application process & payment;
- Cash advance balance follow up and analysis;
- Daily small cash payment & cash gathering;
- Cash withdraw and inventory;
- Staff reimbursement original voucher collection and checking;
- Ensure all expenditure of reimbursement is under company's policy & budget;
- Individual reimbursement booking in Oracle, analyzing and report generation for approval;
- Monthly cash flow forecast (weekly update);
- Cash & bank reconciliation report monthly;
- Monthly pending payment review;
- Monthly internal staff deduction summary;
- Monthly team building report.
- Extensive training in Finance or Accounting;
- PETS Level-4 above, good communication skill both in English and in Chinese,
- Relevant finance/accounting working experience in foreign enterprise;
- Proficiency in usage of MS Office, Oracle or Peoplesoft experience is preferred;
- Customer oriented, hardworking and accountable, team work spirit and willing to work under pressure
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
- Due to visa issues, this position is only open to graduates with Chinese nationality currently .