Jr 3D Artist
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Integration & coordination of 3D Art assets provided by our outsourcing partners
- Responsible for ensuring 3D art asset quality and technical restrictions are abided
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Fresh Grad/Interns are welcome
- Proficient in 3D Modelling. (Proficiency in 3DsMax would be a bonus!)
- Proficient in Substance Painter or Texturing work - refining during Anvil Integration.
Displays good Art sense
- Creativity and a keen eye for detail
- Displays good Art Composition sense
- Displays good Packaging of one’s portfolio
Good Problem solver
- Taking multiple inputs, digesting, coming out with a solution
- Mastering Technical Design Guidelines in a short timeframe
- Able to work well in a team environment and understand project priorities.
- Receptive to feedbacks and can make effective improvements.
- Solid Communications and interpersonal Skills
- Curiosity, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Proficient in English.
Desired Skills and Experience
3D, 3D Studio Max, Animation, Character Animation, Coordination, Integration, Job Descriptions, Maya, Photoshop, Texturing, Zbrush, Ability to work creatively, qualifications, 3D models, keen eye