IT Support Analyst I
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Are you ready to move entertainment forward? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking an IT Support Analyst I for its Information Technology, Infrastructure and Operations department located in San Francisco.
We are looking for a well-organized professional with exceptional customer service skills to support our local office of approximately 600 people. This position reports to the San Francisco Local IT Manager.
What you’ll do
- Offer on-site support to end users on hardware (workstations, laptops and printing) and standard software (Windows/Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365 Suite)
- Manage local infrastructure (servers and network) when required
- Ensure Security team best practices are applied on workstations & laptops
- Build and install the new employees work environment
- Ensure proper meeting room configuration
- Interact with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Drive change and strive to improve IT policies and processes in the studio
- Support for events (setup, training, marketing etc.)
- Support teams during moves
- Maintain the asset inventory
- Ensure follow-up on issues and requests
- Update knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems/fixes
- Carry out all other role-related tasks as assigned by the IT Manager
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of experience in technical support to end users
- Great sense of customer service, team spirit
- Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor
- Good listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly, work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment, and work autonomously
- Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft & Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office 365 Suite,
- Good English skills (spoken and written), knowledge of printing materials, Mobile support, networking, cabling, SCCM, Active Directory
- Linux knowledge, knowledge of multimedia equipment, Agile methodologies, and scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) are all assets
What you'll get
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.