Internship January 2022 - Manufacturing Product Assistant (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Within the Supply Chain department, you will assist a Manufacturing Product Specialist.
You will coordinate the production of communication materials to accompany the launch of marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Trade Marketing, Marketing and Consumer Products departments as well as production, group subsidiaries, suppliers, etc.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Identify and manage the needs in terms of communication supports (promotional objects, POS, packaging, collector components, merchandising...).
- Participate in the elaboration of the specifications with the internal customers and launch the calls for tender.
- Select the best suppliers:
- Analyze and compare suppliers' offers.
- Guarantee the final quality and the delivery date announced.
- Negotiate the best prices with our suppliers.
- Integrate the projects in our ERP (creation of references, management of flows, sending orders to our suppliers, ...).
- Ensure the correct valuation of the products you are in charge of.
- Ensure the correct follow-up of the manufacturing of our products (realization of manufacturing schedules, sending of graphic elements, validation of prototypes, coordination of information flows between suppliers and internal customers, coordination with our logistics department).
- Ensure regular maintenance of manufacturing schedules in our dedicated tool.
- Participate in the evaluation of our suppliers in terms of price, quality and deadlines.
- Share with the members of the department the best practices and help to optimize our tools and draft our processes.
- Ensure the quality of the products for which you are responsible (definition of AQL, Defect List).
- Participate in the implementation of a Responsible Purchasing policy, ensure a monitoring activity, research suppliers and new media / technologies.
- Being a student, you combine your organizational skills and your rigor with real interpersonal skills.
- You are more autonomous, dynamic and diplomatic than a Rabbit, and you like working in a team!
- You know how to manage your priorities, work on several files at the same time and are creative.
- You are fluent in English.
- The mastery of the Pack Office is essential.
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
- Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.