International Product Manager
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
- Defining the overall communication plan from the game in collaboration with our regional marketing teams
- Defining key messages and their translation into marketing assets
- Leading the creation of communication assets (screenshots, trailers, walkthroughs, high-res images etc.). Defining the brief and following up on the execution, internally with our marketing artists and our development team or externally with agencies
- Being accountable for the respect of deadlines and ensuring the highest level of quality and consistency across assets, whether developed at the studio or by our regional marketing teams in EMEA and NCSA
- Maintaining and communicating a clear deliverables plan
- Participating in the preparation of internal pitches and presentations
- University or College degree/diploma in Interactive Media, Marketing, or Product Development / Management or MBA
- 3+ years in product management in the game industry or in creative agencies
- Great communication and presentation skills; fluent in English. Able to persuade and influence audiences and stakeholders across multiple functional groups.
- Proven abilities to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and articulate market & customer requirements
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- A passionate, performance-driven individual with a strong business acumen
- Leadership, ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with other departments
- Ability to adapt and to manage change
- Results-oriented and customer focused
- Avid video gamer
- Experience in an international company or international role is a plus
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!