International Brand Manager (M/F)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work on our new, unannounced PVP Game!
As part of Ubisoft production studio in Bordeaux, you will participate in creating and implementing the marketing strategy of one of our brand. In coordination with the international marketing teams, you develop and facilitate the operational implementation of the game marketing strategy throughout its life (from conception to live). On the other hand, you ensure that the brand development meets consumers expectations.
Your main objectives will be to:
- Identify the market tendencies (trends, competition, best practices…) and the game success factors in order to make recommendations to the Producer & Creative Director to position the product from a marketing perspective.
- As guarantor of the brand's success, you work with the project management team to support the different stages of development and to ensure that the marketing choices are visible into the elements of the game: universe, characters, game events ... so that there is consistency between the game content and brand overall strategy.
- You collaborate with a team of artists to create assets (trailers, demos, screenshots ...) that support the brand marketing strategy.
- As the main contact person within the production team, you team up with the worldwide Marketing teams to build the brand operational strategy.
- You coordinate the launching campaigns with the international teams and supervise the Online strategy to develop consumer engagement.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills for both in French and English.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communication or equivalent education or technical training.
- relevant marketing experience in videogames, entertainment or any other relevant industry.
- Marketing experience focused on consumer acquisition & retention/community management is preferred.
- Documented experience from leading successful internal and external communication projects, including events.
- Demonstrated marketing & analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers.
- Results-driven approach and pattern of using performance metrics to assess impact/engagement by campaign and overall.
- Experience in the video games industry required
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.