International Brand Manager (M/F)
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players.
Today, our studio counts more than 250 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Ghost Recon, Just Dance but also on mobile games as well as exciting technologies with Harbour, our Ubisoft's online service group.
In one of the most attractive region of France, close to the ocean and rich of its vinyards and its historical background, Ubisoft's Bordeaux is the ideal place to combine an ambitious and creative work experience within an exceptional living environment.
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work on our new, unannounced PVP Game!
As part of Ubisoft production studio in Bordeaux, you will participate in creating and implementing the marketing strategy of one of our brand.
In coordination with the international marketing teams, you develop and facilitate the operational implementation of the game marketing strategy throughout its life (from conception to live). On the other hand, you ensure that the brand development meets consumers expectations.
Your main objectives will be to:
- Identify the market tendencies (trends, competition, best practices…) and the game success factors in order to make recommendations to the Producer & Creative Director to position the product from a marketing perspective.
- As guarantor of the brand's success, you work with the project management team to support the different stages of development and to ensure that the marketing choices are visible into the elements of the game: universe, characters, game events ... so that there is consistency between the game content and brand overall strategy.
- You collaborate with a team of artists to create assets (trailers, demos, screenshots ...) that support the brand marketing strategy.
- As the main contact person within the production team, you team up with the worldwide Marketing teams to build the brand operational strategy.
- You coordinate the launching campaigns with the international teams and supervise the Online strategy to develop consumer engagement.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills for both in French and English.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communication or equivalent education or technical training.
- 7~10 years of marketing experience in videogames, entertainment or any other relevant industry.
- Marketing experience focused on consumer acquisition & retention/community management is preferred.
- Documented experience from leading successful internal and external communication projects, including events.
- Demonstrated marketing & analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers.
- Results-driven approach and pattern of using performance metrics to assess impact/engagement by campaign and overall.
- experience in the video games industry required
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.