Intern Game Tester
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
About the role：Wish to have a taste on what is like to work in game industry? Join our 6-month mission to conduct testing on various games, your passion to video games and attention to detail will play a big role on ensuring our players to have the best gaming experience. Also, this could be a door to your career in game industry.
What you will do
- Contribute to the writing, updating, improvement and execution of functional test cases.
- Find bugs and file tickets with clear description, steps and environment information
- Direct support to product team/customer support team on bug isolating/reproduction/verification
- Keep solid track of the project and development timelines
- Ensure the tracking, follow-up, re-testing and regression of bugs
- Prioritize tasks and collaborate with teammates to complete these tasks
- Seek new ways to improve skills, the tools and procedures used in testing
What you should be equipped with
- You should be a current university student in any major, and available to work during Apr - Sep (5 working days a week, can request leave if necessary)
- Love game industry and familiar with AAA games will be better
- Inquisitive nature with a good ability to investigate and analyses problems
- Fast learner, good interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented
- Good communication in both Chinese and written English
- Game testing experiences on multi-platforms like PC, Xbox, PS4 and Switch
- Experiences on network technologies and debugging tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.