(Closed) Intern Development Tester
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about software testing (QC/QA) to join our team as an intern for at least 6 months at Chengdu within the Ubisoft Connect project. As an intern development tester, you will work embedded in various development teams and Agile teams, providing full support for designers, programmers and other testers within that team.
- Working side by side with developers to identify and report defects early in development.
- Providing regular feedback to ensure high quality of functionality, design and user experience.
- Assisting support team and development teams in troubleshooting issues.
- Writing and maintaining technical test documentation.
- University students with Computer Science or Software Testing related education background.
- Able to practice internship for continuous 6 months and above.
- Knowledge of basic testing methodologies and vocabulary.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude during all stages of testing.
- Experience of writing tests and scripts in a scripting language (e.g. Python) is a plus.
- Experience of test management tools such as JIRA, TestRail, etc is a bonus.
- Gaming experience on PC games is a bonus.