Human Ressources Advisor
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
In collaboration with the HR Partners team, the incumbent of this position acts as an advisor to first-level managers and employees in order to promote, on the one hand, optimal management of Human Resources and, on the other hand, the maintenance of a work climate conducive to the development of teams and the achievement of objectives.
- Provide advice and support to Ubisoft IT's teams, project or service employees and team leader, based on an excellent understanding of the industry, the organization, its teams, strategic directions and challenges/issues;
- Know and effectively manage all HR processes;
- Understand, plan, implement and communicate all HR operations (integration, performance evaluation, development plan, job change, promotion and others ...) in the employee life cycle;
- Effectively manage the use of HRIS to produce and analyze reports and data for strategic and resource planning;
- Ensure legal compliance and optimization of necessary policies;
- Understand, apply and adapt existing rules in accordance with the legal system in line with the organization's objectives and participate in the preliminary analysis of litigation files (conflicts, problem situations);
- Effectively translate business requirements into adapted HR actions;
- Participate in the realization of various projects, provide useful data for decision making and identify improvements to be made to existing methods and processes;
- Collaborate closely with the various stakeholders in the implementation of HR tools or initiatives;
- Performs all other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations or Human Resources.
- 2 to 4 years of experience related to his field of expertise/activity.
Skills and knowledge:
- Interpersonal skills, good communication skills and ability to build trusting relationships
- Sense of responsibility and good judgment
- Attention to detail
- Know how to organize, plan and set priorities
- Knowing how to offer high quality customer service
- Knowing how to work under pressure
- Have team spirit
- Be autonomous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written)
- ORHRI member is an asset
- Experience in creative environments is an asset
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.