Human Resources Internships NB/M/W - January 2022
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
The HR teams are present on a daily basis to support Ubisoft's strategy, maintain and develop its corporate culture and deploy the most innovative HR practices. Representing veritable business partners for our teams, they are key to our success.
Ubisoft is hiring HR talents via internships in January 2022. You will thus have a chance to work on one of the following internships:
- Talent Acquisition Assistant: As part of a team in charge of recruiting talents for Ubisoft, your tasks will involve promoting our employer brand and convincing the best applicants to join us.
- Campus Management Assistant: Working directly with the Recruitment team, you will be involved in helping to maintain School relations in order to underpin Ubisoft's image. Your daily work will focus on unearthing and attracting bright young future talents. You will also be tasked with ensuring their loyalty by organizing various events for the Trainee community.
- HR Generalist Assistant: Join a team that works alongside management and focus on the HR challenges of the various Ubisoft teams, such as HR project management and internal communication actions.
- Compensation and Benefits Assistant: Take part in establishing a suitable and rewarding compensation strategy to motivate and develop employees. Your role will also involve extending these missions on an international scale in line with Ubisoft’s growth!
- Learning & Development Assistant : you participate to the management and development of International HQ team’s, mainly concerning the Learning aspect. You will help to realize the report of the current training plan, and also to the conception of the one for the upcoming year and its realization.
- International Mobility Assistant: You will participate to the elaboration of our mobility policy and support our HR teams across the world in their mobility processes. You have to be fluent both in English and French.
- And many more!
- You are a graduate specializing in Human Resources or Management
- You aspire to work in a creative, stimulating environment by putting your potential to good use via empowering and challenging missions;
- Meticulous, you have strong writing skills;
- Proactive and organized, you thrive on teamwork;
- You are fluent in French both at speaking and writing;
- Proficiency in tools and knowledge of platforms such as Photoshop, InDesign, Excel or PowerPoint would be a definitive advantage for some opportunities;
- Interest in videogames and entertainment industry is an advantage.
What are your benefits as a Ubitrainee?
- Join the 1st company of the latest Happy Trainees ranking #[email protected]
- Internship reward according to the studies level.
- Meal voucher Apetiz Card, 50% refund of travel pass, 1 day-off per month
- 2 free video games, ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential price.
Ubisoft questions box:
How should I prepare my application to Ubisoft?
First, read the job description carefully in order to highlight your relevant experiences and skills for this position! A personalized and well-detailed resume will certainly allow you to stand out
Cover letter or not? Between both, we’ll always prefer a few lines explaining your interest in the internship /apprenticeship, rather than a long generic copy / paste! A dedicated space is also specifically provided for this purpose when you apply on our site.
How does the recruitment process work?
If your application is accepted, first you will be contacted by a recruiter of our Campus team for a phone screen or a deferred video interview to determine if your profile fits the job but also to your desires. Afterward, a physical or a video interview via Teams will be scheduled with your future manager. During the recruitment process, you could also have to complete a case study or meet your next n + 2 and some of your future colleagues.
I don't know the video game industry. Do I fit in to Ubisoft?
A lot of Ubisoft’s employees are not huge fans of video games. At Ubisoft, we are looking for people who are passionate about their specialties, their jobs or entertainment in general.
What is it like to be a UbiTrainee?
At Ubisoft, after a training period, you will be given empowering missions which may evolve throughout your experience with us. You can expect real challenges to take up every day!
Being an intern in our company also means enjoying the best of both worlds: the vision, stability, opportunities and brands’ catalog of a large international group, but also freedom, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and the friendly work environment of a start-up.
How are the Trainees supported during their experience at Ubisoft?
Our HR teams are responsible for supporting you during your experience. It involves close HR monitoring (answers to everyday questions, discussions on your career path within Ubisoft after your internship / apprenticeship, etc.) and the animation of the Trainees community (Welcome Sessions, dedicated Teams group, Trainees Week, etc.) and a few other surprises).
I have a disability; how could I apply?
All our recruitment teams are aware of disability issues. Therefore, you can apply normally via our Smartrecruiters platform by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you need any adjustment of the recruitment process, especially when it involves video interviews, don’t hesitate to state it during your application and / or contact the Handicap Mission team by email ([email protected]).