(Closed) HR Business Partner
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
A strategic and dynamic HR Business Partner to provide support and advisory to the Content and Design cell for one of the key Projects in the Singapore studio on HR initiatives and operational HR issues. Reporting into a Lead HRBP, you will work with HR Director, Project HRBPs, Leaders and team members of the project to foster a vibrant, affable work environment that promotes strong collaboration, creativity, high performance and continuous learning.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Human Resource Business Partner to Project (75%)
- Collaborates with the project to understand the business priorities and assesses needs in staffing, organization design, performance management, change management, employee relations, new leader coaching, talent management, career development and employee retention
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Nurtures employees throughout their career in Ubisoft: onboarding of new hires, administer team assignments and career growth, facilitate appraisals, and exit interviews
- Coach managers on performance & appraisal issues, resolves general concerns, the day to day functioning of the organization and enhance managers’ engagement in people management
- Reinforce and promote Ubisoft culture, e.g. team health survey, staff appreciation program, team-building events etc
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Stay abreast of and interpret human resources policy to company management
HR Operations & Service Delivery (25%)
- Collaborate within HR to provide sustainable HR solutions to the employees
- Champions and promotes HR initiatives across the teams
- Administer operational tasks with quality and accuracy in a timely manner (e.g. letters generation, effecting personnel changes)
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Humanities or related disciplines
- A seasoned and well rounded HR practitioner in a similar capacity role dealing with employee matters, labour laws and work relations in Singapore
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced, culturally diverse and matrixed environment that requires synchronization across various functions and stakeholders of mixed seniority highly preferred
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Good planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work both on a team (a member or leader) and independently to deliver results with minimal supervision
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits at our website.
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.