HQ Senior Producer (F/M)
Creator and publisher of blockbuster video games such as Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry® or Watch Dogs®, Ubisoft is a major player in the entertainment industry with consistent sales growth. An innovation-driven company with a human touch, Ubisoft’s vision encompasses 19 000 team members who are its primary asset and that are driven by the goal to create games that enrich the lives of their audiences with memorable and original storytelling experiences. They give life to rich and immersive worlds populated with compelling characters, where imagination can express itself completely and moments of surprise, fun and adventure allow players to discover others and themselves.
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to embark on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a HQ Senior Producer (F/M)
The mandate of the Projects Coordination team is to support on a daily basis all the production teams that work in studios to develop our games. Whether they are located in Asia, North America or Europe, we aim at offering them support and advice on their production processes, the content of their games as well as on their financial and budgetary management issues.
As HQ Senior Producer (F/M), you are responsible for the follow-up of an AAA project. You report directly to the VP Production Management. You are responsible for supporting and challenging teams during the different stages of production. You are responsible of the timeliness, budget and quality of the project that you closely follow-up.
Your missions will be:
- To oversee the development of the project by challenging and supporting the development team and the team of producers to make each project a success,
- To embody the vision of Top Management and to be recognized as the person in charge of the quality of the project at the HQ level,
- To provide at any time an evaluation of the project to Top management thanks to your strong commitment,
- To define the stakes and risks of the project based on relevant indicators and tools, from the conception to the Live stages of the project,
- To propose appropriate solutions and actions and to ensure their application,
- To drive and facilitate the exchange of information between the production teams and the other departments of the headquarters (support and business functions, etc.) thanks to strong leadership,
- To represent the project’s challenges to Top Management as well as express the ambition and challenges of Top Management to the Producer and the development teams,
- To work with editorial teams on the content and direction of the game,
- To participate in strategic decisions thanks to your vision of the project and your strong convictions.
- You have a minimum of 10-15 years of working experience in project management or production monitoring in the video game industry,
- You have participated in several game developments and have already shipped several of them (minimum 3 AAA games),
- You have a thorough understanding of production environments and the creative vision,
- As a true leader, you know how to manage complex and ambitious projects, share your vision and give direction to different teams,
- You have a significant experience in team management or management of organizational issues,
- You speak fluent English and having a good level of French is a bonus
Location of the role: Any Ubisoft site, with frequent travels to the HQ (Montreuil) and other Ubisoft studios worldwide.