Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
- Develop clean gameplay code to support gameplay features under the direction of the Programming Leads
- Build adequate knowledge of the codebase and pipeline to be able to individually and safely work in the development environment
- Respect technical constraints given by the leads
- Communicate well with other disciplines to understand their needs and requirements. (Animators, Audio, Design etc)
- Follow production processes & best practices
- Maintain a good team atmosphere
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, a sense of commitment and seeks to learn and broaden his skill set
- Good programming knowledge/fundamentals
- Background in game programming/concepts
- C++ knowledge not necessary, but good to have
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talents who are solution-oriented, problem solvers, creative, yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work!
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!