Game Tester (Localization)
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
- Excellent Chinese reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, familiar with Chinese culture and customs
- Good English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Able to use Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Traditional Chinese native speakers
- English major
- Have work experience in the game industry
- Have working experience in translation industry
- Game lovers