- Collaborate with the different leads and with the game team to develop strong gameplay mechanics, following the game’s creative vision;
- Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true;
- Participates to the creation of the gameplay and the game system;
- Seeks an innovative idea inside of a framework (license or editorial line) in order to differentiate the gameplay from the one of the competitors;
- Defines all the ingredients of the game (characters /enemies, interactive objects, menus) and the different types of interactions possible between these elements (game system);
- Implement game content using in house engine tools, and basic scripting.
What you bring as experience:
- Extensive knowledge of game mechanics;
- Ability come up with suitable game mechanics that fall in line with the game’s vision;
- Iterate designs to create a great gameplay experience;
- Ability to both conceptualize, analyze and implement game ideas using various tools and technology;
- Proactively find problems with the gameplay and come up with solutions;
What you bring as a colleague:
- Knowledge of image editing (mocking up) tools is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of game edition’s tools is a plus;
- Excellent video game culture and knowledge of games;
- High level of creativity.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.