Game Core Library Engineer Intern
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
As a Game Core Library Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the Game Core Library Engineers in designing, developing and maintaining the framework used by game teams to create multiplayer casual online games.
Your Mission, If You Accept It
- Work with Core Tech team to create reusable code, libraries and other components for future use for such things as localization, asset management, login, matchmaking, menus, dialogs, etc.
- Work with game teams to ensure compatibility across device types, screen resolutions, configurations, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Made a game as a personal project!
- Passion for creating well-structured, flexible, robust code, frameworks and templates
- Good communication skills, eagerness to understand and help and support game teams' needs.
As a Plus
- Experience with Cocos Creator or other third-party game development tool framework
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits