Full Stack Developer
As a Full-stack Developer, you will design, implement, and maintain web-based tools that help improve the efficiency of the production team.
You possess practical frontend as well as backend experience.
You enjoy solving problems and thrive in a transversal environment spanning the core technology teams on the project.Reporting to the Lead Programmer, your main and routine tasks are to:
- Compile and understand IT development needs and assess their feasibility so as to best serve the production team
- Suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems
- Collaborate with Technical Directors to enhance the production pipeline
- Support the production functions and systems: CI/CD and monitoring dashboards, web-based content creation and deployment pipelines.
- Determine and correct the tools bugs identified by people from other crafts and the tools testers (and eventually the quality control team)
- Document the work so as to transfer knowledge and enable users (from other crafts) to understand how to use the new systems and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a full-stack role, developing web applications
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and DOM
- Experience with Web Components, TypeScript
- Experience with containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiar with backend application development (Python, Java)
- Familiar with relational and non-relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDb)
- Familiar with modern development tools and best practices (IDEs, version control, unit testing, build tools, continuous integration and deployment, monitoring)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great team player
Desired Skills and Experience
C#, jQuery, PHP, Production, SQL, designed, environment, assess, Web based, Analytical thinking, improve efficiency, IT Development