(Closed) Finance Manager, Marketing
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Are you ready to move entertainment forward? Join us and create the unknown.
We are looking for a Finance Manager, Marketing, to partner with top executives - a Finance leader who is adept at advising and influencing key leaders on such matter as business growth, investment tradeoffs, resource management, organizational structure and strategic direction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the monthly forecast and annual plan process for the sales and marketing spend, consolidate inputs and analyze financials to deliver key insights to executive management
- Partner and collaborate with marketing and sales executives to create investment prioritization. Develop framework to measure return on marketing and brand investments
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of actual spend to drive insights on trends, investment areas and opportunities to optimize cost driving better decision-making
- Provide financial and analytical support to the eSports organization. Collaborate with members of the analytics team to bring gameplay and marketing data together to analyze program performance
- Partner across business intelligence and analyst teams to derive business insights and recommendations that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing function
- Perform consolidation of company-wide Marketing expenses and financial KPIs for a comprehensive spend view for executive level review. Develop management presentations for top executives
- Manage, mentor and develop one direct report
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 3+ years of relevant Corporate FP&A experience; SaaS business a plus
- 2 years of management experience, minimum 1 direct report
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.