Activision Blizzard has an open position for an Executive Assistant supporting the CCO with day-to day tasks, schedule management and finance tracking of the department.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
- Manage the department budget
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate with executives’ calendars
- Make travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Process Expense reports
- Handle mails, traffic administrative paperwork, and maintain files
- Ad hoc assignment and ongoing projects, with many requiring specific use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ordering of office supplies
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of four years of administrative experience required, with minimum two years at the Executive level (VP, or above)
- Extremely proficient in HRIS systems in relation to processing PO’s and invoices
- Extremely proficient with arranging domestic and international travel
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions internally and externally
- Aptitude for balancing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience seeking out appropriate resources when necessary and utilizing them efficiently and intelligently
- Must be comfortable taking initiative and providing excellent follow-up
- Must be adaptable and very flexible to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to maintain very high-level of confidentiality
- Respond promptly to last minute requests
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners. #AB
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.