(Closed) Esports Graphic Designer
As an Esports Graphic Designer at Ubisoft, you help craft our visual storytelling across multiple franchises and programs, enhancing the way we communicate about any and all things competitive gaming – internally and externally.
Be it with our passionate community of players and fans or our dedicated team of employees, you create connections with target audiences to inspire, inform, or entertain. You focus on context and purpose while considering the impact of every design choice. From images to fonts, you apply the best visual elements to deliver engaging, consistent, quality content, and bring our esports messaging to life.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with content strategists, social team members, and program managers to develop internal and external initiatives (marketing, community, social, etc.).
- Brainstorm, research, and present visual design ideas.
- Create infographics and digital assets (logos, charts, stream overlays, banner ads, video thumbnails, etc.) for a variety of platforms (websites, blogs, social media, etc.).
- Design presentation and reporting assets for internal use (e.g. templates).
- Edit and polish your work based on feedback from cross-functional teams.
- Build style guides to define our brand guidelines and identity.
- Stay up to date on design best practices and trends to continuously improve our visuals & branding.
- Occasionally travel locally and abroad.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A portfolio of your best work (attach images or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
What you bring
- A college diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in graphic design or related experience
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects), the Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint), and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, reddit – the whole set)
- An understanding of web design and UI principles + familiarity with live streaming platforms (e.g. Twitch) *
- A highly collaborative and creative spirit
- Ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize, and take initiative
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Motivation to reach out for feedback and adapt to it
- Attention to detail & a passion for visual storytelling
- Knowledge of gaming a plus
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.