EPM Oracle / Hyperion Technical Expert
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
We are currently looking for an EPM Technical Expert to work for Ubisoft’s IT department, and more specifically within the team responsible for IT projects related to finance. The team’s mission is to create the best possible IT tools / solutions for all employees of Ubisoft's Finance position around the world.
As an EPM Technical Expert, your role will be to transform business needs into effective and sustainable solutions such as applications, tools, for example, and to understand and challenge business needs.
Work you’ll do
- Design, develop, implement and support financial planning and reporting solutions (such as Oracle Hyperion Planning, PBCS, ePBCS, Anaplan) as well as providing technical and functional guidance, assistance and support to client staff using this product and service;
- Provide technical solutions and support for the Financial Planning products and services used in Ubisoft;
- Perform units, systems and interface testing associated with the Financial Planning products used in Ubisoft and corresponding system interface areas, as well as provide guidance and assistance to client staff to support these activities;
- Develop associated technical and functional documentation such as requirements, design, code testing and end user documents;
- Attend and participate in requisite projects, operational meetings, and work sessions, and provide timely updates on work performed to management.
- Mastery of Oracle EPM technologies such as PBCS, Essbase, Hyperion Planning, HFM ̶ or similar technologies like Anaplan, SAP BPC and TM1;
- Excellent ability to bring out business needs and translate them into IT solutions;
- Good management of the different phases of an IT project: collection of requirements, drafting of specifications, monitoring, testing, user training;
- Good interpersonal skills, organized, autonomous and proactive;
- Bilingualism in English and French is a must, both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.