eam Lead Talent Acquisition (Campus Recruitment)
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Toronto was founded in 2010 and has contributed to many award-winning Ubisoft brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, For HonorTM and Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®. In 2018, the team at Ubisoft Toronto developed its first new IP, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, a new technology that seamlessly blends physical and digital gameplay. In 2020, Ubisoft Toronto led the development of the newest game in the Watch Dogs franchise – Watch Dogs: Legion. Ubisoft Toronto received praise for the tech and design work, including the play as anyone system, which allows the player to explore a rich and detailed rendition of future London. Now, in 2021, Ubisoft Toronto is on the verge of shipping Far Cry 6, the most ambitious Far Cry game to date, featuring the brilliant talent of Giancarlo Esposito. We’re also kicking off new projects and we can’t wait to share more details once we’re ready.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling industry-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where teams embrace innovative ideas and share knowledge with a genuine collaborative spirit.
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
On being a Team Lead Talent Acquisition (Campus Recruitment) at Ubisoft Toronto
As a TLCR, you directly influence Ubisoft’s ability to recruit top college and university interns and graduates. You thrive on the search for new talent and you care about each candidate’s interaction with you, with your team and with Ubisoft – relationship-building is your jam! You are self-aware, well-spoken, and eloquent in your written communication. Making a great impression is what you do on the phone, online, and in person. You can talk to anyone; you love to hear others’ stories and share your excitement about building something awesome at Ubisoft.
You are central to Ubisoft Toronto’s campus recruitment strategy. You’ll improve what we already do with our academic partners. You’ll strengthen those relationships. You’ll seek new collaboration opportunities with post-secondary schools in Ontario and other Canadian provinces as needed. Our priorities change on a dime, so being organized and adaptive comes naturally to you.
You’ll get to know game production inside out as you discover the dynamics between creative and technical staff over the life cycle of a game’s development. You’ll be a reference on Ubisoft and game production roles in no time.
The daily life of a Team Lead Campus Recruitment at Ubisoft Toronto
- Build campus recruiting strategies to attract top interns and graduates;
- Collaborate with studio directors and production teams to determine internship needs;
- Support your team of direct reports with campus recruitment activities (hackathons, game jams, contests, conferences);
- Maintain and create new relationships with academic partners (universities, colleges, professors, program coordinators, coop advisors, student clubs, etc.);
- Lead and Participate in special projects;
- Attend recruiting events as needed.
What It Takes To Make It
- Strong collaborator and communicator vertically and horizontally;
- Demonstrated experience in creating visions, strategies and executing them successfully;
- Build and cultivate relationships with a varied and dynamic group of stakeholders across school, faculty & student programs, government agencies, production teams, and studio leadership
- Aptitude for leading a small team of Campus Recruiters;
- Work experience in creating and tracking budgets;
- Work experience in project management;
- Result oriented and knack for KPIs and Data;
- Leverage effectively tools and best practices in workforce planning
- Facilitate and support ongoing skill and career development
- Experience using recruiting tools, social media, Microsoft Office;
- Enjoy mentoring and empowering team members;
- Experience in campus recruitment within a corporate recruiting environment would be an asset
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Extended medical insurance
- (Optional) RRSP contribution
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus (If Applicable)
Why Ubisoft Toronto?
At Ubisoft Toronto, we look for people who are excited to create the future of games in one of the most diverse cities in the world. We believe that embracing our individuality helps us build stronger creative teams and develop better games for all players.
When you’re a member of our team, your professional development is a priority. Ubisoft Toronto conducts annual performance reviews and salary increases to help you further your career and grow with our studio. We also offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, industry education support, training, and career development.
We host regular team celebrations, organize events for employees and their families, and offer various health and wellness initiatives including yoga, on-site occupational therapy, flexible work hours, and continuing programs to promote a balanced life. Join us and see for yourself why Ubisoft is rated one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People multiple years running!
At Ubisoft Toronto, we believe diversity is our studio’s biggest strength. We’re committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community and is inclusive and respectful of the individuality of our team.
We know that skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
We encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, neurodivergent people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
If this sounds like your kind of studio, what are you waiting for?
Ubisoft Toronto is committed to providing accommodations for accessibility upon request.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.