DevOps Engineer (Python Coder)
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Ubisoft Singapore is looking for an DevOps Programmer for its production studio to join our teams in charge of developing AAA game and participate in the next Ubisoft blockbuster.
DevOps Programmer works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. They are either developers who get interested in deployment and network operations or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support operations teams in automating and troubleshooting of deployment pipelines and Online features
- Work collaboratively with production teams to help them deliver their online projects according to the roadmap.
- Develop online services and features aimed at supporting games production and operations.
- Participate in medium to large-scale, complex, cross-functional technical projects.
- Contribute to the ongoing efforts to document systems architecture and flows for general and technical audiences.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Graduated in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of DevOps experience
- Proficient in Python is a Must
- Proven successful experience in web backend development, deployment and operations.
- Strong knowledge in automation, configuration management, monitoring and log collection.
- Good knowledge of web technologies and architectures.
(RESTful service, SOA, JSON, websocket, container, microservice, ...)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Know how to implement a REST API
- Having done some monitoring (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.)
- Infrastructure: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of C++ and C#
- Knowledge about GCP, AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge about 1 or more Unit Test Frameworks
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and/or Network architecture
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.