Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As a DevOps Engineer (M/W/NB), your role will be to deploy and maintain tools designed to improve the collaboration and productivity of production teams. You will also be required to develop some of these solutions (mainly web solutions) or to support the productions on issues related to their CI/CD pipeline. In this context:
- You will be the main technical contact on functional issues in order to develop tools that meet the needs of users. You will have to be attentive and well understand these needs in order to provide the best technical solution,
- You will have to ensure the quality of the deliveries by applying a policy of quality tests,
- You will be responsible for the support of the deployed solutions to the users - from the beggining to the application support,
- Document all the practices and solutions deployed.
- You have at least 2 years of similar experience on :
- A source control tool (GIT type, perforce ...),
- Database management (MySQL, MongoDB ...),
- The implementation of monitoring dashboard with Grafana,
- Windows and Linux,
- A Cloud service (AWS or Azure)
- You also have notions in Python, Bash, HTML or CSS.
- Your level of English allows you to communicate easily in an international context,
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, a caring and service-oriented approach to users,
- You are at ease in communication (both oral and written, with the writing of documentation, training ...) and know how to be proactive.
Nice to have:
- You have already been able to use:
- A deployment tool (Ansible type),
- The use of containers (Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes ...),
- Build system tools (GitLab, Quickbuild, TeamCity, Jenkins ...)
- You have knowledge in network,
- Knowledge of NGINX server configuration and RTMP video streaming server would be a plus.
- In addition, the DevOps engineer must be familiar with development cycle methodologies, notions of agility and be sensitive to documentation issues related to his work.
- In addition to these technical qualities, the DevOps engineer must be autonomous, rigorous and have a very good ability to adapt.
This is a permanent contract, based in Montreuil (near to Paris).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.