Data Analyst, Customer Experience
Ubisoft is seeking a Data Analyst in Montreal to support its Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience team is dedicated to measuring, understanding and improving every interaction that Ubisoft has with our community. The group works globally to support live initiatives and to launch new programs.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex topics into meaningful and intelligible information for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You have experience working on advanced analytics projects, and you know how to lead analytical discussions with business stakeholders.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and change is OK. The Customer Experience team partners with Player Experience, Community Management, Customer Relationship Management and Customer Support teams. You are an excellent multi-tasker who can maintain multiple business relationships at once.
Working with new data sources is common practice. You enjoy collaborating with colleagues on the Business Intelligence team to determine what data to track, how to structure the data, and how to manage the collection and utilization of that data.
You are inquisitive by nature, and you bring that curiosity and creativity into brainstorming discussions.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to derive insights about user behaviour (engagement, acquisition, retention), sentiment, and monetization
- Evaluate the performance of new programs, and assist production teams in determining how to utilize data to support their strategic objectives
- Act as a key resource to partnering teams in the selection of key performance indicators that are client-focused
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server, Teradata and Snowflake environments
- Automate the cleaning and monitoring of data quality, and automate recurring email reports
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to maintain and evolve the data warehouse
- Work with marketing teams to develop A/B and multivariate testing strategies
- Improve and maintain dashboards in Tableau that are visited by a large group of active users
- Create slideshows and frequently present to business stakeholders and management
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, technical or quantitative discipline (Commerce, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering), Master’s degree not required but preferred
- Strong knowledge about customer experience in general, and a working understanding of how to read journey maps
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on analytics experience, or extensive experience utilizing big data to make strategic decisions
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent SQL and good programming skills (Python preferred)
- Experienced in querying user-level data from several tables, both factual and dimensional
- Strong belief in delivering excellent customer experience
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.