Customer Support Team Manager, Game Services & Operations
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
About the role:
With the vision of “Making Better Gaming Happen”, Ubisoft China Customer Support team is aiming to provide the best class service to all Chinese customers. We are continuously integrating and evolving to make sure customers enjoy our games and services in a smooth way.
If you have a passion to work with people and are willing to turn your customer support experience to customer satisfaction, then we need you!
What you will do:
- Manage China CS operations team of 4-8 experienced members to ensure KPIs and objectives of the team are met.
- Manage all escalation processes in China, and collaborate with EMEA HQ for new or updated processes.
- Discuss with EMEA HQ on China specific topics and drive change for higher customer satisfaction and smooth customer journey.
- Monitor China SLAs and proactively take quick actions to ensure the smooth operations in a timely manner.
- Enable the team to handle customer complaints and disputes from various channels.
- Empower the team to perform more value-added tasks and level-up the competency of the team.
- Work with business teams (sales/marketing/community/brand..) to support any promotions, events, activities and new game launch in China.
- Collaborate and drive CS activities in social media (Wechat / Weibo..).
What you should be equipped with:
- Years of working experiences in Customer Service or technical support field.
- Be familiar with CS KPIs’ and drive improvements with solid achievements.
- Be proficient in people management and process management.
- Be familiar with CS tools and reports (salesforce, sprinklr, slack…), experience of supporting social media (Wechat / Webio) would be an plus.
- Be analytical and numbers-sensitive on making report and presentation, and driving conversations and changes.
- Be proactive, collaborative and innovative to achieve win-win situation.
- Be proficient in English, reporting, presenting, speaking and writing.
- Proficient in Chinese language is also needed to work with local teams.
- A console gamer would be an advantage.
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.