CRM Operations Manager, EMEA
We are looking for a CRM Operations Manager to join our EMEA CRM Operations team based in Bucharest. Games are more and more evolving toward services. Acquiring new customer is only 50% of the challenge; the other 50% are to keep them in the Ubisoft world. The service that Ubisoft will provide all along the gamer journey will make the difference. In order to increase efficiency, the communication toward gamers has to be multichannel and personalized. Send the right message, to the right person, at the right moment, through the right channel and right device.
You will report to our Group Manager, CRM Operations, EMEA (located in Paris) and your role will be to lead the operational team translating the business objectives & campaigns into our CRM toolset and accompany the growth of the activity.
Our CRM Operations team coordinates and oversees the production, configuration and execution of multichannel CRM campaigns in an effort to better integrate the player into the game and foster the active participation of the community. You will work with one of the top leading technology for CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The condition of success relies on:
- a very good understanding of CRM activities,
- a strong ability to coordinate with teams coming from various backgrounds all over the world: NCSA counterparts, IT and game production teams, etc.
- and a good knowledge of CRM technologies.
Your main mission
You will be responsible for a team tasked with the creation, configuration and deployment of Ubisoft CRM campaigns for the EMEA region.
You will be managing a team deploying campaigns across our dozen of channels but leading in particular the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journeys and the in-game news channel.
Your main objectives will be:
MANAGE THE TEAM MEMBERS AND THEIR PRIORITIES:
- Ensure team’s availability on required operations deployment and set up mitigation plans if needed.
- Provide visibility to all stakeholders on team planning and priorities.
- Provide regular feedback and good visibility on the team’s performance.
OPTIMIZE THE AGILITY, PRODUCTIVITY AND AUTONOMY OF YOUR CRM OPERATIONS TEAM:
- Lead automation, industrialization, processes and RACI optimizations for the handling of operations on Salesforce Journeys and in-game news channels.
- Reduce the possibility for operational mistakes to re-occur.
- Be accountable for the quality of the campaigns delivered by your team and their respect of timeline as to be the advocate of excellent customer experience (frictionless flow, QA, timeliness).
- Troubleshoot and fix all issues with campaigns and CRM toolsets as necessary.
- Follow campaign performance trends as well as the operational efficiency of the team itself.
- Be proactive and flexible on a day-to-day level, and be able to work in fast-paced environment subject to short notice changes/updates.
- Ensure the highest level of deliverability for each channel and work closely with the analytics team to report on performance indicators.
- Documentation & sharing of best practices.
DRIVE CHANGE MANAGEMENT WITHIN YOUR TEAM THROUGH DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY
- Address feedback & concerns from your team in regards to toolset & processes changes in order to inspire change and reduce friction.
- Proactively provide visibility on risk assessment analysis of technical topics that might become issues in the short or long term in order to establish mitigation plan and implementation recommendations.
- Gather and define the requirements for the functional improvements of the toolset leveraged by your team back to IT team as to continuously improve the team’s efficiency and capabilities.
- Drive & lead your team on the evolution & vision of channels on which they are lead: best practices, findings, new ideas, etc.
- Inspire optimization of our player experience within our channels.
What You’ll Bring as Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required, ideally in CRM, with a taste for challenge and innovation;
- Successful experience as manager or Team Leader
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluent English mandatory
- Understanding on web technologies API, SQL, HTML and SOAP/REST is a plus
- Experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
What You’ll bring as a Colleague
- Data oriented and an analytical mind
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and autonomous.
- Curious, with a team spirit
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume & portfolio , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.