At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
As part of the Knowledge Management team dedicated to one internal client, you will be responsible for diagnosing content management needs and designing, executing & maintaining the strategy to support organization and optimization of content to promote efficiency and encourage collaboration.
- Translate client requests and needs into actionable content strategies & recommendations that align with their business objectives;
- Create content strategy deliverables such as content inventories, audits, models, templates and governance documents to support content management & knowledge sharing;
- Prepare and facilitate content workshops with clients, stakeholders or/and end users;
- Interpret user research, analytics, benchmarks, and other data to guide recommendations and action plans;
- Define information architectures, taxonomies and metadata strategies (frameworks for grouping and tagging content);
- Apply content governance processes (archiving, quality workflows, publishing guidelines) to support lifecycle management.
- Evangelize content management best practices and support the evolution of content management ambassadors within the team;
- Influence top managers & stakeholders in order to make "content management" a priority.
- A bachelors or Masters degree in Information Science, Journalism, or Communications preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a digital content management environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Deep knowledge of content management concepts and best practices;
- Ability to lead discussions and workshops with stakeholders (Strong communication and presentation skills);
- Ability to teach and educate users and contributors on content management concepts;
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team, balancing multiple projects and prioritizing accordingly;
- Ability to balance strategic vision and tactical to-dos;
- Detail oriented, self-starter (autonomous);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Experience working in fast-paced/agile environments.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.