Consumer Experience Manager, Vendor Management
Ubisoft is the 3rd largest independent games publisher in the world and we are serious about fun. We work in an ever evolving and competitive business and need to provide consumer support which engages and amazes our customers who are more connected to us than ever before. The Consumer Relationship teams provide our consumers with an awesome experience at every point of contact. Working in close collaboration with the wider business, Consumer Relations play a critical element in supporting our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
CRC (Consumer Relationship Center) has been formed in Ubisoft Asia to handle operation such as customer support, community management, knowledge base. CRC APAC is responsible for Japan, Korea, South East Asia where in contract with 3 individual external vendors are supporting the daily tasks. To be merged into 1 vendor to handle entire12 regions/5 languages (as of 2020.Dec).
Presence of department has increased as well as the workloads and demands are still increasing.
Key responsibility for Consumer Experience Manager is to look over day-to-day CS operation handled by vendor, improve their operation, report their activity to company periodically. Also to listen to company’s demands and create new operation to improve user satisfaction.
Vendor management will make day to day communication with external vendors, manage vendor’s service level/budget/recruitment, monitor their performance, deliver necessary training and advices.
- Oversee customer support tasks handled by supporting vendor
- Make a decision on escalated tickets where agents are unable to judge themselves
- Monitor supporting vendor performance and create report
- Provide advice to supporting vendor for improvement
- Ensure customer support’s service quality
- Listen to internal demands and create solutions to the requests
- Analyze CS data and make recommendation
- Listen to user’s voice and give feedback to company
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills to communicate in multiple nationalities
- Customer support experience (strongly recommended)
- 2 + Years Team management experience
- Fair knowledge about game and gaming industry
- Passionate about learning new skills
- Voluntary, collaborative spirit.
- Intermediate level on Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Available to travel abroad few times a year
- Data analyzing experience (optional)
- Native/Fluent in Japanese
- Fluent in English
- Reading & Writing in Traditional Chinese or Korean (additional)