At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Your life at Ubi
You will produce high quality concepts in accordance with the artistic vision of the game. You will be able to master a specific style or adapt to various styles, and coaches less experienced concept artists.
Your main mission:
Project and data management tools
- Uses advanced functions of several archive and management tools or masters one specific tool usable in a project;
- Suggests improvements and finds solutions on several tools used on the project.
Engine and platform technical constraints
- Anticipates and suggests improvements to his work to solve technical issues;
- Shares optimization techniques with juniors.
- Shares advice and suggestions on the application of graphic principles;
- Suggests new ideas for graphic references for the project;
- Participates in the project's artistic direction.
- Suggests illustrations that correspond to the artistic direction;
- Makes the link between the Art Director and the team.
The professional value you bring:
- Has very good knowledge of Photoshop;
- Has basic knowledge of other 2D and 3D software;
- Is able to work with tight deadlines;
- Has strong knowledge of composting, lightning and chromatics;
The personal value you bring:
- Has general knowledge of history, geography and art history;
- Good English skills;
- Team player.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The production team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.