Community Project Manager - Global HR (W/M)
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their commitment to enriching players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover themselves.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world.
You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will excite our players.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Community & Events team for our Global HR network. As part of the International Headquarters of Ubisoft, you will be a key player in developing the HR Community’s playground.
Who is this HR Community?
There are a little over 700 people in the HR community, spread out across the world. They support the Assassin’s Creed teams, the Just Dance, Far Cry, mobile games – and all our games teams!
Over the past few years, we have grown massively in size, and it is now all the more crucial that we all align on our goals, boost our HR Excellence at Ubisoft, and strenghten our togetherness throughout the community.
In order to complete our Community & Events team, we are looking for a special someone who has a passion for communication, and can implement tools and projects that will improve communication within the HR network.
You will take on the following:
- Finalise the internal website (content, format), with continuous updates and improvements;
- Build and then monitor the interactive community spaces ;
- Build the community aspect of HR onboarding;
- Following the bi-annual HR Community survey - brainstorm, plan and implement new initiatives;
- Support the organization of the annual HR summit;
- Set up and launch quarterly inspirational sharetimes;
- Develop videos and other communication tools for the Community & Events team ;
To succeed in this position, you should ideally have 3 to 5 years of experience in project management related to communication in a fast-paced international context.
If you feel up to the challenge, and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You are both fluent in English and French, including excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You have proved solid project management abilities: juggling simultaneous tasks, bringing structure and organization and driving others' contribution;
- Creative, adaptable, and able to work autonomously ;
- Good command of a video creation tool (Final Cut, After Effect or Premiere) and Photoshop is required ;
- Ability and interest to work in an international environment;
- You are not necessarily from HR but you are curious about it;
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- 1 month paternity & coparent leave
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.